Nominal 110/220V at 50/60 Hz (600 VA)
400mm x 500mm x 160 mm
NMEA 0183 heading, magnetic or gyro / Cetrek data
Reference output nominal 55V or 110V @ 50/60 Hz
Synchro output is protected against overload, A remote alarm can be installed to detect a failure of NMEA input, short circuit or faulty amplifier
Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C
NMEA to Synchro Converter
The NMEA to Synchro Converter is capable of converting serial heading data to synchro signals with ratios between 1:1 and 360:1.
Medium to high power synchro signals can be generated when it is connected with a gyro or electronic compass- useful and cost-effective solution for retrofits projects, eg. Refitting a ship with a new gyro whilst retaining the existing repeaters onboard.
- Cost saving
- Useful for retrofit projects, eg. Installation of new gyro
- Retaining existing (and older) repeaters that require gyro signals
- All standard synchro ratios between 1:1 and 360:1 (non-standard ratios available on request)
- Selectable Input Baud Rate
- Adjustable Phase Output Voltage
- High quality
- Smooth and precise rotation control, for repeaters and autopilot
- IEC 60945 approved
- IEC 61162-1/-2 compliant
Request a Callback
You have questions or need further information?
Let us know when we can reach you best by telephone.
One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.