Performance Indication Onboard Unit
The PIM OBU logs and displays various data of the vessels, namely nautical data, fuel consumption data and engine data obtained from different sensors in real time. It provides detailed information about the actual ships performance.
In addition to that, the PIM-OBU compares the fuel comsumption with the data of the charter party. All data can be easily transfered to shipowners’ office for further analysis and replay.
- serial interface NMEA (e.g. Draft, Speedlog, GPS)
- Flowmeter (pulses) (e.g. ME, AE, Boiler)
- analog inputs 4-20 mA (e.g. RPM, Thrust, Torque, Shaftpower)
- manually input (displacement, draft, fuel, cost)
- ModBus (Automation)
- Temperatures (Fuel Temperatures)
Illustration of an example for installation on board.
Request a Callback
You have questions or need further information?
Let us know when we can reach you best by telephone.
One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.