Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System
The VL-BNWAS was developed to detect the awareness of the officer of watch (OOW) to avoid accidents. In case the OOW is incapable, the system automatically generates several alarm stages. Due to its modular design it will be possible to fit almost all sort of vessels. The Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System also has the capability to transfer unacknowledged alarms from other nautical equipment as watch alarm stage 2.
VEINLAND BNWAS now compliant with BAM IEC 62923-1/-2
The system meets the following standards
- IEC 60945
- IEC 62616
- IEC 62288
- IEC 61162-1/-2
- IEC 62923-1/-2
- BNWAS Central Unit
- BNWAS RTA (Reset Button for outdoor use)
- BNWAS ALBRA (Alarm Reset Box for outdoor use)
- BNWAS ALR3 (Alleyway Alarm Box Stage3)
- BNWAS RTI (Reset Button for internal use)
- BNWAS ALR2 (Cabin Alarm Panel)
- BNWAS RBI (Buzzer for internal use)
- BNWAS PIR SENSOR (Infrared motion sensor)
Request a Callback
You have questions or need further information?
Let us know when we can reach you best by telephone.
One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.