Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System
The VL-BNWAS was developed to detect the awareness of the officer of watch (OOW) to avoid accidents. In case the OOW is incapable, the system automatically generates several alarm stages. Due to its modular design it will be possible to fit almost all sort of vessels. The Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System also has the capability to generate alarms at unacknowledged alarms from nautical equipment.
The system meets the following standards
- IEC 60 945
- IEC 62 616
- IEC 62 288
- IEC 61 162-1
- IEC 61 924-2
- IMO A.694 (17)
- IMO A.830 (19)
- IMO MSC.128 (75)
- BNWAS Central Unit
- BNWAS RTA (Reset Button for outdoor use)
- BNWAS ALBRA (Alarm Reset Box for outdoor use)
- BNWAS ALR3 (Alleyway Alarm Box Stage3)
- BNWAS RTI (Reset Button for internal use)
- BNWAS ALR2 (Cabin Alarm Panel)
- BNWAS RBI (Buzzer for internal use)
- BNWAS PIR SENSOR (Infrared motion sensor)
Request a Callback
You have questions or need further information?
Let us know when we can reach you best by telephone.
One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.