SEEMP – Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan – Assistance
The Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) is an operational measure that establishes a mechanism to improve the energy efficiency of a ship in a cost-effective manner.
The SEEMP also provides a way for shipping companies to analyze and manage fleet efficiency and its performance over time using for example, the Energy Efficiency Operational Indicator (EEOI) as a monitoring tool.
VEINLAND assists shipping companies with the development of the SEEMP for new and existing ships, incorporates best practices for fuel efficient ship operation, as well as guidelines for use of the EEOI (MEPC.1/Circ.684).
The plan will be done according to 2012-Guidelines for the development of a Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP), resolution MEPC.213(63).
- Improve ship and office staff awareness on energy savings
- Significant reduction of operation costs besides saving the environment
- Increasing energy efficiency means pollution reduction
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Saving the environment
- Highlighting new energy saving potentials
- Closer cooperation with organizations or parties related
- Annual audit on ship energy efficient measures
- Improve ship energy saving measures
- Determine all potential measures to improve ship efficiency
- Assist in drafting SEEMP
Request a Callback
You have questions or need further information?
Let us know when we can reach you best by telephone.
One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.