Programming cable PK-2, USB interface, Programming and test device, DIN rail mounting, Loudspeaker, Housing
|Application area building services engineering||
Passenger elevators, Escalators, Door systems, Alarm systems, Visitor information
|Application area mechanical engineering||
Production facilities, Apparatus, machinery
|Further areas of application||
Sales displays, Car alarm systems, Exhibition stands, Information displays, Museums
SPL4-3 Voice Module
The voice module is an independent, freely recordable voice output system.
- Control via 4 freely combinable floating inputs with protocols such as 1aN, Graycode, binary code (all positive or negative switching) as well as RS232 protocols
- Up to 127 different texts controllable
- Next- function for linking texts, thereby can be output with only one start signal announcements in different languages as well as acoustic signals before the announcements. Also, stopable endless loops can be programmed with this function.
- Line In/Out – connection for playing external music, which is automatically faded in and out during announcements or for the output of the announcements via external systems (e.g. ELA).
- very good intelligibility even in noisy environments (eg airports, train stations, trade fairs, production halls, etc.)
Please use our form for inquiries.